U3F1ZWV6ZTUyNjkwNTcxNTA1Njg3X0ZyZWUzMzI0MTc2ODcwNDk5Mw==

2Examples Of Writing (N°1)


Letter of asking for advice about the problem that you have with your studies
رسالة طلب نصيحة حول مشكلة في الدراسة


My Address
                                                                                                                                  12th, July 2012

Dear friend,

          …I am writing this letter to ask you for an advice about the problem that I have with my studies and I hope to find some solutions to this complicated problem.
          …First, as you know I am from a poor family and I have difficulties in English subject; moreover, my father is a seasonal worker, who is not able to pay for all my studies expenses. Frankly I am afraid because the notional  exam is very near. So, what do you advise me to do? And how can I overcome on this dilemma?
          …I wish you would find the appropriate solution to my problem and your advice is very welcome. I would be thankful if you cloud send me your reply very soon.
                                                                                                                                                                    Yours sincerely    

  
 -------------------------------------------------

Book Review
خلاصة الكتاب
        In my life many types of books like novels, plays and short stories, but the best one that I have never forgotten is “The woman from New York ˮ a short written by Mohammed Mrabet a Moroccan writer and translated by Paul Bowles. In this literary work the writer tried hard to make a comparison between the Moroccan culture and the American one. Next the main characters if this book are a woman from York and a Moroccan servant who is called “Erifi ˮ. When I read this story, I deduced   that there is a contradiction between those characters since their cultures are not the same. Moreover, the writer himself wanted to tell us that arrival of that American woman to Moroccan is a kind of colonization. In short, the book of “The woman from New York ˮ is worth reading since it is related to our Moroccan culture.             



تعليقات
ليست هناك تعليقات
إرسال تعليق

إرسال تعليق

الاسمبريد إلكترونيرسالة